Welcome to CaseLawPedia
Database of European Case Law of National Courts
- The Czech Constitutional Court's judgment on courts' obligations to refer questions for preliminary ruling to the ECJ: http://www.concourt.cz/file/2341
- Latest news on the Treaty of Lisbon under: http://europa.eu/lisbon_treaty/news/index_en.htm.
- The ECJ published a guide with an overview of courts and legal procedures in all EU Member States: "Les Juridictions des États membres de l’Union européenne. STRUCTURE ET ORGANISATION" (http://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2008-11/qd7707226frc.pdf).
- The newest developments on European legislation of national courts can be found in the R E F L E T S published by the ECJ and available on-line: http://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2009-07/fr_2009_reflets2.pdf.
- European Commission published 2008 Annual report on Competition policy (http://ec.europa.eu/competition/publications/annual_report/2008/en.pdf). See in particular p. 27: "The Euroepan Competition Network and National Courts".
- On 30 June 2009 Bundesverfassungsgericht (German Federal Constitutional Court) delivered a judgment on the conformity of the Act approving the Treaty of Lisbon with the German Constitution. The Act Extending and Strengthening the Rights of the Bundestag and the Bundesrat in European Union Matters was held unconstitutional insofar as the Bundestag and the Bundesrat have not been accorded sufficient participatory rights in the European lawmaking procedures and treaty amendment procedures.(2 BvE 2/08, 2 BvE 5/08, 2 BvR 1010/08, 2 BvR 1022/08, 2 BvR 1259/08 et 2 BvR 182/09, for German version see: http://www.bverfg.de/entscheidungen/es20090630_2bve000208.html, for English version see: http://www.bverfg.de/entscheidungen/es20090630_2bve000208en.html). See also press release in German (http://www.bverfg.de/en/press/bvg09-072.html) and English (http://www.bverfg.de/en/press/bvg09-072en.html).
- English summary of the judgment on the Treaty of Lisbon delivered by the Czech Constitutional Court can be found under: http://www.concourt.cz/file/2339.
page revision: 58, last edited: 20 Nov 2009 08:14